CHEMICAL ANALYST GC-MS ALMERE full-time / part-time
Are you an experienced chemical analyst and looking for a new challenge? Are you interested in scents and would you like to know more about the development of fragrances? Then please read on!
For our analytical laboratory in Almere we are looking for an enthusiastic and inquisitive laboratory technician for whom the GC-MS has no secrets.
What are you going to do?
Together with your colleagues, you are responsible for:
- Analyzing and measuring raw materials, perfumes and end products by use of the GC-MS.
- Making extractions from different end products.
- Making organoleptic analyzes and tests based on the olfactory properties of the raw materials.
Who we are?
Holland Aromatics is producing fragrances across the entire product spectrum such as deodorants, skin- and haircare products, soap, detergents, cleaners and candles. Since its founding in 1984 Holland Aromatics has grown into an international company with sales in more than 60 countries worldwide.
- We offer a challenging and varied position that gives you the opportunity to develop yourself.
- We are conveniently located at Gooise Poort Business Park in Almere and are therefore easily accessible by car and public transport.
- You will work in a small team of enthusiastic colleagues in an informal working atmosphere.
- You are a practical analyst with a graduation in analytical chemistry (HBO) and experience with the GC-MS.
- You are accurate and like to take initiative and you have a great sense of responsibility.
- You enjoy working as a team, but you also feel comfortable without the help of a colleague.
- The computer has no secrets to you.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the Dutch (and preferably English) language.
Then please send us an email with your motivation and your CV. Please note that we cannot process your application without motivation and CV.