MACHINE OPERATOR / PRODUCTION EMPLOYEE DAY SHIFT
Holland Aromatics is growing rapidly and is therefore urgently looking for a new colleague for our production team. We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Machine Operator who knows how to get things done. This is a full-time position, working from Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 17:00.
Within Holland Aromatics the Production Team is responsible for the entire production process of our industrial perfumes. In our factory in Almere we produce liquid fragrances in batches, varying from a few kilos per batch to several tons. For the main part of the process, we work with highly automated process equipment.
As an operator you are an important link in our production process. To achieve the daily production target, the machine operator makes sure that:
- The tanks of the machine are daily filled with raw materials.
- Fragrance Ingredients are collected and put back in dedicated locations, to make sure they are readily available for the compounders.
- Empty packages are placed on the belt of the machine and finished packages are removed and prepared for processing by our compounders.
- Malfunctions of the machine are taken care of.
- You work in accordance with safety regulations and with prescribed personal protective equipment.
- Your workplace maintains safe and clean.
- At least a B2 / C1 level of English.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Production Line or Machine Operator is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and team player.
- Computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Trustworthy and reliable (able to work with sensitive information).
- Self-standing and responsible.
- In addition to a good salary and excellent employment conditions, we offer you an interesting and challenging job with career opportunities.
- We do not work in shifts! Working hours are from Monday to Friday, from 08:30 to 17:00.
- We are conveniently located at Business Park Gooise Poort in Almere and therefore easily accessible by car and public transport.
- You will work at a dynamic and innovative family business in a small team with an informal working atmosphere.
Holland Aromatics is a modern, internationally oriented Dutch fragrance company focused exclusively on the development and the production of fragrances for each purpose, such as deodorant, soap, air fresheners and detergents, skin products and candles. Since its founding in 1984 Holland Aromatics has grown into an international fragrance company with sales in more than 60 countries. The key to this remarkable success is simple: passion.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply by sending us your motivation and your CV and hopefully we will meet each other soon!