Operations Manager (fulltime)
Looking for a job ‘which has a smell to it’? Keep on reading!
For our production team we are looking for an enthusiastic hands on Operations Manager who wants to get the best out of the team and him or herself.
What is expected of you?
As an Operations Manager you will manage a young team of machine operators, perfume makers and logistics employees. You are responsible for a team of 9 employees which you manage, coach and jump in yourself where necessary.
Responsibilities of the Operations Manager are:
- Managing, assessing and coaching the production team
- Daily production planning of your team
- Raw material purchasing and on-demand delivery
- Ensure timely delivery and communication around this
- Maintaining supplier contacts
What do we ask
- HBO ( Higher Professional Educational) work - thinking level, hands-on
- At least 4 years managerial experience in a similar position
- Good knowledge of both the Dutch and English language
- Experience in 5S or Lean Six Sigma
Why choose for us
- In addition to an excellent salary and good fringe benefits, we offer you a challenging position within a growing company and plenty of opportunities for further development.
- We do not have shifts, we work daily from Monday to Friday, from 08:30 to 17:00
- We are conveniently located at Business Park Gooise Poort in Almere which is easily accessible by car and public transport
- You will work in a small team in an informal working atmosphere
Who we are
Holland Aromatics B.V., part of the Keva Group, develops and produces fragrances for the industry (B2B) for various applications, such as perfumes for fine fragrances, cosmetics, air care, detergents etc. Holland Aromatics, founded in 1984, exports to over 30 countries. In order to be able to continue our fast growth pace of the last years we are looking for energetic people not hesitating to take on responsibility.
Please send us your motivational letter and resume today and hopefully we will see each other soon! If you are not sure whether the position would be a good opportunity for you or do you have other questions? Do contact us.